Here are some things that have happened!
- Elder Wiedrich had a birthday!
- Ate at the Ward Mission Leaders house 4 times in 5 days.
- Had breakfast at the W Hotel.
- Had Chinese/Mongolian food with Persians.
- Helped translate Priesthood interviews for Persians in Sweden.
- Taught English to Persians, Africans and Chinese friends.
- Had interviews with Mission President.
- Went on exchanges with the Korean elders.
- Played Peace-maker between some Persians.
- Taught an awesome Afghani Persian the Plan of Salvation.
- Ate Hawaiian raw fish with Koreans.
- Met a cool UCLA Researcher who wants to learn more about who God is.
- Started teaching our Persian Recent Convert.
- Went finding in Beverly Hills.
- Visited some rug shops in Downtown LA and talked to Persians.
- Spoke Spanish to someone from Africa who speaks Portuguese.
- Had 4 people come to church!
- Ate cookies with a Jewish lady.
- Met a baptist lady who was standing at a bus stop. She turned and said, "You know, I know ya'll are Jesus people because I could feel it when ya'll walked up. You know what, the spirit just told me, "People gotta get off Facebook and start looking for Gods face in His book!" " And then stepped on the bus and left.
- Had a great week! (2 weeks)
Have a great week! 🏼