June 24, 2015

Mexico CCM



Well, I made it to the Mexico CCM!  On the plane ride, it was only me and Hermana Nielsen (from Glendale).  Then it was only the two of us from Houston to Mexico!  Luckily, we were welcomed by 74 other missionaries!  Here at the CCM they have said it has been the largest generation of missionaries in awhile.

I'm so excited to get going!  When we got here, it was POURING rain!  I got to help unload the luggage off the bus and boy, was I soaked!  But I had so much fun laughing and running with the other Elders.  Everyone here is so nice and the food is so good.  In addition to a salad bar at dinner, there is a "beans and rice" bar.  Haha!

My P-day is next Wednesday.  My companion is Elder Barrett and I have yet to meet him as there are 75 other missionaries running around in a group!

Love you all so much!

Elder Ekberg

No comments:

Post a Comment